Philosophy of Ministry
1. AN OBEDIENCE TO CHRIST. The intentional, stated, and overall purpose of bringing
glory to God by "making disciples" through evangelism and teaching. (Matthew 28: 18-20)
2. A UNITY IN MINISTRY. Making disciples will be the corporate work of the church as it
functions in harmonious focus, rather than through independent efforts. (Ephesians 4: 1-16)
3. A COMMITMENT OF LEADERSHIP. The living commitment of leadership as growing
disciples and active disciple-makers. (I Timothy 3: 1-13)
4. A PROCESS OF MULTIPLICATION. The growth of the church by the principle of multiplication,
whereby we reproduce our faith and obedience to Christ in the lives of those who will be faithful to do likewise. (II Timothy 2: 2)
5. A METHOD FOR NURTURING. The small group method of disciple making. (Mark 3: 13-16)
Kerkhoven Evangelical Free Church
301 North 7th Street
Kerkhoven, MN 56252
Worship Service.....................................9:00 a.m.
Men's Bible Study - Saturday.................6:30 a.m.
(Nursery available Sunday morning & Wednesday evening)